The learning outcomes of the unit include being able to:
- demonstrate an enhanced understanding of the nature and character of fine art;
- show awareness of the relationship between practice and context;
- apply technical knowledge and skills in the realisation, documentation and presentation of work.
- the meaning of collecting and collections;
- the re-contextualisation implicit in any museum display;
- the values associated with artefacts in museums;
- plastics, MoDiP’s focus.
|The students' exhibition.|
Susan Lambert (Head of MoDiP)