Monday 21 November 2011

How students and staff use the collection #6 - Commercial Photography

During my last project (1950s based fashion photo shoot) I approached MODIP to see if I could borrow some items to use as props for my shoot. I wanted to find items from that period to add to the feel of the shoot. They were very welcoming and happy to help me find the right items. There was lots to pick from as the catalogue is very large. I was able to take some of the items I wanted (a 1950s radio, small women's wrist watch and a Box Brownies Camera) on location for the shoot and I think that because of these added props my photo shoot was a real success. In the future I will defiantly be looking to MODIP for individual props to enhance my photography.  





Emma Braun Commercial Photography 












Pam Langdown
Collections Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.